Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy week!

We had a busy week this week, well every week, but this week I have pictures!
Sage had districts in track this week so of course she had her whole family there to support her. Blayre and I were late because of soccer practice, but we didn't miss anything. Tara, Jeff, and my mom had all been there since 4:30 and they didn't even start until almost 7. She did good, but didn't qualify for regional's (or whatever I'm not sure, I'm just her aunt)! I am so proud of her for even trying this sport because I would have never tried.
Sage is so busy! She is also playing golf and I am helping when she will let me...which isn't often! I'll tell her to do something and she won't listen, my dad tells her the same thing and she does it right away!
I'm so glad I was nothing like her! LOL!!!!


Blayre has started playing soccer. One of her friends from school is playing so we decided to play too. We were late signing up but started just in time for one practice and the first game.
She looks excited....yes, she is almost a head taller than all the kids! (I hope she stays tall)!

Playing hard!

She played for about 2 minutes...
then she was finished!
We tried bribe her to go play some more, but she wasn't having it!
Not polly's OR Hannah Montana was getting her back on the field.

Uncle Jeff ALWAYS sympathizes with her........

Hopefully we will have a better game next week! She was sick all week with a cold or flu and I am hoping that she will be ready next week!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

i wish i could be around ya'll and the families...we would have such a great time!! miss ya!

Amanda said...

Oh, that's so exciting that Blayre is playing soccer! Maybe she'll be more excited about it next game! She's such a cutie! And, I can't believe how grown up Sage is! They grow up way too fast!