Friday, May 22, 2009

Soccer Pictures

We had soccer pictures a few weeks ago.

As you can see the individual picture went a lot better than the group....where she cried. At least the other players will have her in true form of how she played!

We have had a busy week...of course I have no pictures. I played in a golf tournament with Sage's coach, where we won 7th out of 15, mostly men, teams there was only 2 other women teams. I hit the longest drive for the women, nice to know I still have it, and won 2 free rounds of golf at Bear Creek golf course (cart included). I do have about 6 blisters on my hands therefore won't be playing golf again anytime soon. I forgot how much I enjoyed playing and hope to start playing more soon. Sage had her district tournament last night where her team won first place. Go Katy Junior High!!! She played pretty good, and even chipped her ball in on one hole...she was SUPER excited. Hopefully her and I can play some this summer, if she finds time with all the other stuff she is doing...she is one busy child, or I mean teenager! ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! I hope to find myself by a pool getting a much needed tan!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pic. I can't wait for Ella to start playing next fall. Although, I am sure she will be doing lots of crying when she things don't go her way!