Her school had a Noah's ark parade instead of a Halloween party. All the kids came dressed up as animals and had a parade for all the parents to come watch.
Blayre was a kitty cat, but since she wasn't dressed like the normal kitty cat I was asked what she was several times....one guy even asked me is she was cat woman. But I thought the outfit was cute and something she could use all year since she LOVES to play dress up and she LOVED the mask, she wore it all night. She had so much fun trick or treating and would have like to go to every house possible, she kept saying "come on lets go get some more candy" it was pretty funny!
We had a great Halloween and glad everyone else did too!
I am not going to say much about this election....I just have one question.
Do we really have a president named Barack Hussein Obama?


2 comments:
love the kitty cat costume...i debated on getting that one for camden!
Oh she looks so cute and so grown up. I can't believe how much she changes everytime you post. Looks like she had a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment