Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blayre's Debut



Blayre's school offers a ballet class after school on Tuesdays. She and 2 other little girls (the little girls she has made friends with) are in the class and they had their first show this weekend. Every November our church has "Christmas Celebrations" where they let different stores come in and set up booths to show and sell, and of course they have to have some entertainment.
On Friday the ballet classes were part of the entertainment.

They did a cute little dance to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.



Blayre did a great job! They all had a lot of fun together!

Sorry, my mom took the pictures and she is practicing before her trip to Israel. We had Katie give her some lessons last weekend when she was here taking our pictures, but she still has far to go.

Please pray for me!!! I have decided to quit smoking, yes you read that right....I know it is about time. So, here I go. Please pray because this is going to be hard, today has been very hard and tomorrow isn't going to be easy either. I know that this is a physical addiction but to be honest I think it is more of a mental issue more than anything. So, I am also going to start running so I don't gain 300 pounds in the next 2 months, thanks Mandy G. for the website tip for running. I will try to keep you guys posted because like Mandy this will hold me more accountable.

4 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Blayre looks so cute!! Good for you on quiting. You can do this...just stay focused and take it one day at a time. I will be praying for you!! Keep us posted.

The Loves of Lacy said...

I'm soooo proud of you Billie!!! You can do this!! You are a strong beautiful woman!! You can do this. Good luck. And Blayre looks too cute. I can't wait for Ri to get into dance. Too cute. TEll her we hope she will dance for us when she comes visit.

Mandy said...

Those little ballerina's are adorable! And good luck with the no smoking thing! I know that you can do it! Chad stopped dipping about two years ago (and he started when he was 14), so you can do this too!

Becky said...

How cute it Blayre! (I'm sure the rest of Penny's pictures turned out spectacular) I love watching little ones dance and Emily is making noises about quitting and it is killing me. Keeping you in my prayers - it will be so difficult but I know how strong you are.