As most of you know my granny won mother of the year at church this year, a award she deserves so much. With her winnings she received a free photo of her family. Well those of you who know us know it is NOT possible to get a family as large as ours together at the same time, not even for our grandmother...how sad. So for those of us in the Houston area we did our pictures a few weeks ago and who else to do them other than Mrs. Katie Karn (or Katie Corn as Blayre calls her) we flew her down and kept her busy the ENTIRE time she was here. And of course she did a fabulous job.
Who knows how long it has been since we took a family picture together, I honestly think it was at Shyla and John's wedding in 2001. We have change quite a bit in the last few years...
The granddaughters...my poor dad, surrounded by girls. I think he is used to it by now.
Who knows how long it has been since we took a family picture together, I honestly think it was at Shyla and John's wedding in 2001. We have change quite a bit in the last few years...
The granddaughters...my poor dad, surrounded by girls. I think he is used to it by now.Katie did all of us and then some of our individual families. Of course I haven't ordered mine yet, Yes Katie I will order some, SOON! Mom and Shy did and the pictures are so cute.
I will leave you with one of my favorites of my sweet little nieces.
Thank You Katie Corn, we really appreciate you coming down here and we LOVE the pictures!!!And by the way, it did snow today in the Houston area. THANK GOD it was just flurries, but it has been off and on all afternoon. Snow is NOT something I wanted to see since we moved down here, I don't even care to see it when we return to Oklahoma. But oh well, at least it isn't sticking and will be warming up tomorrow.


4 comments:
The pictures look great. Katie always does such a great job!!
billie, i love the pics! penny and bill look fabulous, and the whole family pic is priceless! i miss ya'll dearly!!
btw, that pic of your neices in the black and white is sooooo good. katie really has a talent.
and, for the record, GO GATORS!! (just had to throw that in there, hee hee!)
love you, bill!
If you are going to have snow, it might as well be enough to play in - last week Mandy's boys about turned into icicles sledding. The pictures look great!
GREAT PICTURES!! You all look wonderful. It is always so good to see your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Post a Comment