Well, we made our annual visit to see Santa this year, much to my surprise Blayre sat on his lap with no problems. Maybe it was because I told her that if she didn't tell him what she wanted then he wouldn't bring it. So, she go on his lap and smiled and told him everything she wanted.

Here is her list....
1.) Sleeping Beauty Make up (vanity)
2.) Baby stroller (because the two she has aren't enough)
3.) a baby hand (Yes, I'm worried....she has yet to point this out to me, so she might be a little disappointed Christmas morning)
Every time we go to the store she points at everything and I mean EVERYTHING and says I want that for Christmas. So we ask her if she told Santa and she gets up set because she "forgot to tell him".
This year has been so fun and I have gone overboard. But I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning...actually before, since we are headed to Oklahoma I have put in a special request that Santa comes to our house early. She will get half her stuff here and the other at her Memz in Oklahoma.


3 comments:
i love it...you're a good mom! palmer is also at the age where every commercial he sees he yells, "mom, come here, I WANT THAT!" funny kids!
I can't wait to see this "baby hand".
Oooo my!!! Mother like daughter. She looks just like you Billie. Blayre is growning up so fast. Enjoy it while you can they do grow up. Tell your mom & dad hello for us. Take care.
Post a Comment