Thursday, June 25, 2009

8 years ago today....

Our lives were forever changed.....
God gave us a miracle that we will never forget!


A sweet little girl!

Look at how little Sage is!!!

Oh, how a day doesn't go by that Saria isn't thought about. Every time we have all the girls together I always think about what it would be like if she were still on earth with us. Would she be bossy like her big sister Sage? Of course she would, just like her cousins, it is in her genes! I'm sure by now she would be over Blues Clues and on to bigger and older things. But there will never be a time I'll watch Blue without thinking of her! I can only imagine her getting tired of her younger cousins, wishing they would leave her alone....and Sage wishing she would leave her alone. Would she like school? Would she play sports? Would she want to be like Sage, like all her cousins do? Oh, the questions that will always be in my head. I know she is running and playing in Heaven, something she could never do here on earth. She is with Jesus, waiting on us to join her....smiling down thinking we are all crazy for missing her, cause Heaven is SOOOO much better than earth!
Saria Wynelle Clark, we love and miss you everyday and thank God for the time we had with you!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm in tears reading this post. Such a beautiful baby. What a sweet reunion it will be when you all see her again!

Mandy said...

Saria blessed so many lives! This was a good post Billie.

Samantha said...

what a beautiful post, bill.....

Dee said...

I cannot imagine losing a little one like that. It inspires me to hear that you know she is in an awesome place where she won't know a broken heart, or sickness, fear...thank's for sharing your story and your heart...you never know who this might help.

Becky said...

I cannot believe that it has been eight years. Thanks for this wonderful post!