We have had a busy last 2 weeks. Sage gets out of school tomorrow, YAY!!! She had an award ceremony last week and got the P.E. award. She was SO excited!!!
Sage and Olivia (her best friend)! Olivia got an award for honor roll, we all thought that award was WAY better than the P.E. but the girls didn't. If only we could make them know that academics are so much more important!
I guess I'll post about Sage since Tara isn't posting anymore...maybe one day she will come join us again....
We LOVE Olivia and you can see her parents in the background of both pictures. Her mom has had a bad report and is in need of prayers, actually both parents need it.
Please pray God keeps them both cancer free.
LOOK AT THIS BIG GIRL!!!!!!
She is FINALLY letting go of me and swimming by herself (with floaties) to the steps. She will jump to me and swim back, but she won't go out unless I am there to catch her. I even let her go under a few times and she did it all by herself without crying! I am SOOOOOO proud, I was wondering if she would ever enjoy the pool when she actually got in it!
I guess I'll post about Sage since Tara isn't posting anymore...maybe one day she will come join us again....
Please pray God keeps them both cancer free.
She is also doing good with soccer, we have jumped big hurdles this week!
Please pray for Tara and I as we are going to go as counselors with the church to camp. We are headed to Alabama on Sunday for High School Beach Retreat we will be there until Friday. I have been told that this is NOTHING like Falls Creek and that I will probably feel sorry for those having to go to Falls Creek and not this camp! I am excited but VERY NERVOUS!
Is it bad to feel that, even though I turn 30 this year, I'm not old enough to be counselor?!!?
Also, Sam, we are so proud of those Florida Gators!! Way to go, you guys had a great season!
I never thought I would cheer for Florida, but I do when it is Softball and they have such a great coach!! Good Job TIM!!!!


3 comments:
wow, you guys sure are busy! i'm so proud of sage, and blayre is such a doll.
and good luck at church camp. that sounds really fun!
thanks for the nice words, and we appreciate you rooting for gator softball!
love you lil' bill!
YEAH!!!! Blayre I'm soooo proud!! Now do you think you could talk some sense into Riley!!
You will do great as a counselor, but it may be exhausting, keeping up with those teenagers. :) Blayre is doing great in the pool, just keep taking her alot and she'll be swimming completely by herself!
Post a Comment