The other day the neighbor down the street came and got us because there were 2 alligators in the "lake". We don't ever see them since we are not on the "lake" so we had told her to come get us when there is one so we can see it and hopefully I would have a camera so I could take a picture. So, I grabbed my camera and Blayre and I went to go check it out!

Okay, so this one isn't real. The ones that were in the water were, but you could barely see their eyes so I didn't get a good picture. But the neighbors think that this fake alligator is fun to scare the other neighbors and yes it scares me! Blayre didn't really care to stand by it, but she did for a second so I quickly took a pic!


2 comments:
Let me tell you, I just about wet myself when I saw that first picture. I thought "What in the world is Billie doing that close to that monster?" So you got me! I don't think I would even care for the ones in the lake.
I must admit, I thought the first picture was really too. I can't believe she let you take her picture next to it...that thing is scary!!
Post a Comment