Sage finished school last Friday and is now officially in 7th grade! We are so proud of her! They had a half day of school on Friday and had a talent show for each of the grades to watch, why even make the kids go! But Sage was excited, they had to try out to get to be in the talent show and her and her friends made it. There was a lot of singing and 2 dances.
Tara was in Oklahoma, so mom and I went and supported her on the big day! They really did a great job and compared to some of the other kids who thought they were trying out for American Idol, they were WONDERFUL!
I tried for the last hour and a half to upload the video of them singing, BUT it still isn't finished and I am tired....so maybe another time.


No comments:
Post a Comment