Thanks a lot Britt, I thought I was going to get by without having to do this! But since I enjoyed every one's posts I thought I better play along!
Here's how to play this particular game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog and complete. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random or surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. And by all means, HAVE FUN!!
Joys:
1. Blayre
2. Spending time with my family in Houston
3. Spending time with my family in Woodward
Fears:
1. Something happening to Blayre
2. Not finding a job that I enjoy
3. Not finding a job, period...this job search has been harder than I thought it would be!
Goals:
1. To be a good mother, and Blayre not have any major issues because of me...ha ha!
2. To quit smoking....yes, I know it is time about three or ten years ago. PLEASE pray for me!
3. To lose some weight...I would really like to start running...but we'll see how goal #2 goes!
Current obsessions/collections:
1. Myspace...I have a problem!
2. Blogging, you people should post everyday so I have something to read!
3. I guess you could say I have a pretty good collection of Hannah Montana shirts for Blayre...the small 4/5 shirts are hard to find. So when I do, I have to buy!
Random facts:
1. I love John Grisham books, and that is really the only author I really like to read.
2. I shower twice a day, at night so I can wash off all the germs and whatever on me and in the morning so I can wet down my hair and wash my face....
3. I am a total night owl, I don't think I'll ever be a morning person. NO matter how hard I try or how early I go to bed. I have passed this on to my daughter and it is going to bite me in the butt when she starts school in August!
I think the only one of my friends that hasn't been tagged is Courtney Huff (for some reason Courtney I can't remember your maiden name, I can see your mom's face and can not for the life of me think of her last name!!! HELP)!
Sorry there won't be any post about the Woodward trip. I didn't take a camera (because it is my mom's) so I don't have any before and after pics of the yard work I did. I honestly could have stayed and worked on it for month and still not be done. But I did get a lot accomplished, thanks to my good friend Tara (Scott) Neagle and her daughter Bailee. They came and helped me on Saturday and I worked Sunday afternoon. Mom, Shyla and the girls came in on Sunday night and Blayre came back from her dad's house (boy was she happy). Shy and I took the girls to the carnival to wear them out some before it was time to go to bed. We all got up on Monday and my Aunt Jon watched the girls so Shyla and I could go and clean the inside of my grandparents house (3 days and we got most of the outside and all inside done). We had dinner with the Meadows family on Monday night and Shyla and I worked some on Granny and Paw paw's yard (I could stay up there another month and still not get finished with that, anyone know a good landscaper?). Tuesday was mom's day to get to show off the girls to her friends and we left early Wednesday morning....needless to say, I was HAPPY to be home and get some rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Don't you just love those "working" holidays? And don't worry, any issues Blayre may have, she will blame on you - then - in a little while she will figure out that you are not responsible after all :D
Post a Comment