Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finally....10 years later

I am a college graduate! I now have a Bachelors in Business Administration with a management minor. I finished my final 2 classes last week and am proud to report I got an "A" in Childhood Development and a "B" in Texas History. I am very fortunate because when I left Southwestern I had 11 hours to complete my degree and they let me take the courses down here and transfer them back. I took my other 2 business classes last year. Now if I could just figure out what I want to do when I grow up (even though I don't want to grow up) it would be nice. I chose these two classes this semester because I thought I might want to be a teacher, but after 2 days of subbing....NO THANK YOU! So, I am praying that God will show me where he wants me to be and that I will do something that glorifies him and work with good people.

So if anyone knows of a good job in west Houston or better yet in Katy or Fulshear please tell them to hire me. I would prefer a job that pays a lot and not have to work a lot of hours...ha ha ha! Wouldn't that be nice!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful, good luck finding a job you enjoy!!!

The Garvie Family said...

Congratulations!! Doesn't if feel great to be finished?!?!? Good luck with the job hunt. I don't have any connections in your area, but if I did I would hook you up for sure!!

Kristen said...

I have taught and subbed and there is a HUGE difference! It is much more fun to have your own kids. Of course, you don't get paid a lot, but the hours are good! I'm sure you'll find something you love! Good luck and congrats!

Becky said...

Congratulations! Too bad you had to take Texas History :D And I agree with Kristen - don't just teaching by substituting. They may try to terrorize subs and you have no control of the subject matter. Good luck in the job hunt!