Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey batter, batter...


Practicing her form...

For being a good girl and using the potty Blayre got to pick out a toy at Kohl's the other day. She chose a Dora baseball set and LOVES playing with it. She is actually pretty good at it (probably something she got from her dad). She asks to play baseball everyday and I let her thinking if she keeps this up maybe she will have a college scholarship out of it (Sam, you can tell Tim we have his next star...but I am going to need y'all to move a little closer)! :)

Sorry about the shaky video...camera man and pitcher...I'm not very good at either one, so when combined it isn't pretty!


Tomorrow Blayre and I are headed to Woodward. She is going to stay with her dad for the weekend, and is NOT happy about it (she says she isn't going). I am going to help my grandparents with their lawn work. I'll get Blayre back on Sunday. Then, my mom, Shyla, Selby and Kyra will be in on Sunday night...this will be interesting. Mom will be busy taking her parents to the doctors and Shyla and the girls will be visiting everyone they can before we leave on Wednesday. I'm not quite sure how I will handle going 5 days without checking this blog, but hopefully I'll have some good stuff to blog about when I get back! Oh, yeah right, its Woodward! ha ha ha!

6 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

She looks like a natural athlete!! Have a fun time in Woodward.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's pretty impressive. I take it there must not have been any Hannah Montana bats :)

The Loves of Lacy said...

Lookin good Blayre!!! I love the commentary Billie sounds as good as me. HAHAHa. And don't be knocking the Woo some of us live here!! Can't wait to see ya.

Becky said...

You will have too many things to blog about after being it Woodward, it will be difficult to choose which ones to post:D

Unknown said...

IMPRESSIVE!

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. GO TO MY BLOG!!