Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What am I doing wrong?
Okay when I first started posting I could choose a font, color and see my pictures once I uploaded them. But with my last couple of post I don't have any of these options. When I upload my pictures it just shows the codes so I don't know which picture is which to make comments! Is this my computer or am I doing something wrong??? Please help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
When you are posting a new post there are two tabs on the right side of the post. A HTML and Compose. Make sure you are on the Compose and you should be able to do the things you did before!
I was having the same problem!! I haven't tried these suggestions yet, but let me know if they work for you!
Thanks! The test was brutal, but we'll see in 3-4 weeks how I actually did. I'm afraid I'll have to crack the whip daily with those 8th graders!
You're little girl is too cute. Crazy how quickly they grow!
Post a Comment