Okay, okay, I'll play! Since I didn't do the last "tag" I'll do this one.
Sorry Britt and Sally, but Blayre would not cooperate and she answered "I want candy" to most every question.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. I was in my freshman year at Weatherford
2. Partying more than going to school
3. Just started/or about to start working at Wal-Mart in Weatherford
4. Dating Josh Wise
5. Living with Elisha Sutton, about to move into our second apartment.
5 Things on my to do list
1. Talk to Nissan about my car (I'll blog about that later)
2. Go to Wal-mart tomorrow to return the portable DVD player
3. Get ready for bed
4. Go to sleep
5. Get caught up on sleep (maybe this weekend?!?!?!)
5 bad habits
1. Pushing snooze a gazillion times in the morning. (Good answer Mandy)
2. Smoking...no I haven't quit and yes I am GROSS!
3. Relying on my mom more than I should
4. Myspace
5. Eating things that aren't good for me, all the time
5 places I have lived
1. Woodward
2. Weatherford
3. OKC
4. Katy, TX
5. Fulshear, TX
5 Things I am listening to right now
1. Without a Trace, my dad is watching
2. My mom doing Laundry....yes, some is mine
3. the computer
4. My parents talking
That is it, Blayre is sleeping!!!!!!
5 words I hate
1. stupid
2.GD...the bad word
I think that is it.....
5 jobs I have had
1. Accounting Clerk
2. Insurance Sales Rep. at State Farm
3. Waitress
4. Wal-Mart
5. Secretary (or whatever) at Jeter Well Service
5 things I have eaten today
1. Cinnamon Muffin
2. Salad from Sonic
3. M & M's
4. Fajitas
5. Chips and Salsa
5 websites I visit daily
1. MSN
2. Myspace
3. Blogspot
4. Wells Fargo
5. Google - for my email
Okay, if you haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged. These are fun to read!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh, bill...you remind me of my sis. and i love you both! just try to quit the smoking--cause we want you around for a LONG TIME!! :-) love ya!
I rely on my mom alot also, and I don't even live with her!
Post a Comment