Friday, April 25, 2008

Blayre is a big girl!

Okay, maybe it is to soon to be bragging but I am super excited for my little girl. She has been wearing big girl panties for the last 2 days. We are not completely accident free, but she has done REALLY good! I am soooo proud of her!!!

These are her new p.j.'s (yes, you guessed it...HANNAH MONTANA). I went to buy her a purse and bought 2 pairs of p.j.'s too! She is a little rotten but I felt she deserved a reward!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Okay so what's your secret? Cooper doesn't really feel the need to be potty trained, he's just like a lazy old man!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Ella is almost three and today was the first day she told me she had to poop on the potty! It is very exciting!

The Garvie Family said...

That is super...she does deserve some kind of reward!!! And you of all people can not call someone rotten!! She is precious and I love those P.J.s

The Loves of Lacy said...

Oh that's so good. Way to go Blayre. You know I started trying to potty train Ri and that didn't last long maybe we'll getted started up again soon. So proud of you Blayre Gandy!!