Man I wish I would have figured out the magic of the sponge rollers before I had Katie take Blayre's pictures! This is something that I like to do more than Blayre likes for me to do it...even though she does love the end result. She thinks she looks so pretty! But we usually do it at night and she makes me take the rollers out before she goes to bed, so the next day her hair isn't as curly, but today we took pictures for Granny and we put the roller in this morning so her hair is SO cute and curly!
I have tried to upload more photos but if I try two or more it takes like 30 minutes or I have some sort of error....does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Is there a secret to uploading photos that I don't know about?!?!? Please help!


5 comments:
I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HAVE A LITTLE GIRL TO CURL AND FIX HER HAIR. SHE IS SO CUTE AND LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!! THE PICTURE THING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU. YOU ARE A PRO AT THE BLOGGING THOUGH!! TAKE CARE
Love the curly hair. Ella always likes the sponge rollers because she thinks she is so beautiful with curly hair. About the pictures. It is because the file size is really big. So if you can change your file size, but now too small then your pics will upload faster and you can do more.
Little Billie and the BLOG!! You go girl. Look at little Blayre the last time I saw her she was in the infant car seat. Glad your one of many BLOG Queens. Keep it up and tell your family hello.
She's just so precious! I used to put Lily's hair in sponge rollers for a few hours a day before a special event, like picture taking. Well, last night I had her sleep in them for the first time and WOW she had the biggest fro you have ever seen this morning! It was hilarious! She tried to say she couldn't sleep on them because it hurt, I on the other hand have NO sympathy because my mom tortured me with the rollers when I was her age!
What a pretty girl!! We've never had to use the rollers on Kamryn's hair. She for sure got her daddy's fluffy fro.
Post a Comment