Okay since I look at everyone else's blogs almost everyday to see what is going on, I am jumping on the wagon and starting one of my own. Lucky you guys!
Here are some pics from the other day when we took pics in the blue bonnets, the flowers are beautiful and grow wild down here.
All right now I can leave a comment. Looks really good!!! I'm so excited. Now you need to get Tara and Shy going on it so I can see and hear their daily dishes.
Did you take those pictures? They look professional! Welcome to the blog world, I love looking at everyone's posts and I'm glad you started one (does that mean I have too much time on my hands?)
Yes i know! i was tired of Lacy calling me and telling me i had to get one started!! thank you, we think he is pretty cute too! we could just be partial to him though, hope everything is going well in south Texas!
HEY I SEE YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO DO THIS. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU JOINED. I AGREE WITH LEIA ABOUT THE MYSPACE THING. I DON'T DO THAT MUCH ANYMORE. MY FAMILY CANT GET UPDATED ON THERE BUT THEY DO LOVE CHECKING THE BLOG.
10 comments:
WOO-HOO! I am so glad you started a blog. You know I am going to have to make you a header to go on your blog!!! Can't wait to see more!
Yeah!! I am so glad you started a blog (except I feel like I spend forever on the computer checking everyone out these days) :)
Welcome to the club...so glad you could join us!!! Now you just need to get Tara on here. I love the pictures of the girls and can't wait to see more.
All right now I can leave a comment. Looks really good!!! I'm so excited. Now you need to get Tara and Shy going on it so I can see and hear their daily dishes.
Did you take those pictures? They look professional! Welcome to the blog world, I love looking at everyone's posts and I'm glad you started one (does that mean I have too much time on my hands?)
Welcome aboard!! Now your myspace page will take a backseat to your new obsession!!
Yes i know! i was tired of Lacy calling me and telling me i had to get one started!! thank you, we think he is pretty cute too! we could just be partial to him though, hope everything is going well in south Texas!
I miss those bluebonnets the girls are sure cute.
YAHOO! I am so excited you have officially entered into the blogging world. I shall check my computer with glee on a daily basis! Much love.
HEY I SEE YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO DO THIS. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU JOINED. I AGREE WITH LEIA ABOUT THE MYSPACE THING. I DON'T DO THAT MUCH ANYMORE. MY FAMILY CANT GET UPDATED ON THERE BUT THEY DO LOVE CHECKING THE BLOG.
Post a Comment