Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sage!!

I am posting a little late, I had to steal some pics from Tara.
Sage is now 12 years old(as of 4/24)....I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday! We had our regional golf tournament that day (which we won, no help from me) but my dad drove us home as fast as he could! I think we made record time from OKC to the Woo. It is hard to believe she is this old!
Blayre getting in on the golfing action! She thought she was pretty good!
This is Sage's friend Jason and Blayre has the biggest crush on him! We had to sneek him in to take a picture with them because if he gets to close to her she gets all embarrassed, even cries. It is quite funny to watch her when he is around. He is cute, at least she has good taste (unlike her mother)!

No comments: