Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is it Hannah Montana...no, it's Blayre!

Blayre loves to dance and she LOVES Hannah Montanna! For a 2 year old she is obsessed with the teen pop star. If you notice in her pictures she always has Hannah Montana on, she starts thinking about her outfit for the day long before I do. I can only get her to wear something else if we are taking pictures or going to church and she still trys to wear her Hannah Montana shirts.

This is our nightly show we get from Blayre, sorry it is sideways, this is her dancing and doing Sagey's cheer. She loves to do what Sage is doing. By the time tryouts rolled around for Sage we could have sent Blayre in and she would have done the cheer for the judges. She was pretty close to having the movements down, but she has the words! Looks like I too will have a cheerleader on my hands...........GREAT!

Sorry about the background music, my dad was watching CSI Miami last night (LOUDLY) and he has learned to ignore Blayre, cause God forbid if he missed any of his shows. He has turned into a t.v. junkie in his old age!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think she has the motions down pretty well also! Too cute! I've decided that all men think the volume control is just there so drown out everyone else in the house.