Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where is Blayre?

This morning, I was being a nice daughter and organizing my mom's closet (it was a mess). Blayre was doing her usual sitting in front of the t.v. watching her favorite show, Max and Ruby, today they were playing hide-and-seek so she comes running in telling me to count to 10. Okay, so she goes and hides. I start asking where she is and her response, under the pillows, is "where me go?" She really was pretty well hidden and if not for her voice and her toes I don't know if I would have ever found her. But she thinks it is pretty funny when she hides so she laughs a lot.


She also thinks that if she can't see you...then you can't see her!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! And what a good daughter you are...cleaning closets!?! Wanna come clean my house?

Mandy said...

She is so cute, love the peeking out toes pic!! Sam did the same thing (can't see me, can't see you). He would get into trouble and stand in the middle of the room and cover his face.

The Garvie Family said...

I love hr little toes sticking out!! I miss those days of playing hide-in-go-seek!!!

Anonymous said...

I THINK I AM SEEING YOU IN THESE PICTURES. SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE YOU. I THINK SHE GETS ALL THESE FUNNY THINGS FROM HER MOTHER. WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHE IS A CUTEY!!

The Loves of Lacy said...

.Too cute. Now arent' you glad you started a blog so we can all see what you all are up to??? I am anyway. I get to feel like I'm around and getting to see her grow like I did Sage.

Becky said...

Cleaning your mother's closet, I'm impressed! It usually just the opposite around here :D Blayre is so cute, I love it when they are still so innocent and can have fun doing the simple things...enjoy it while it lasts.

Annie said...

How sweet is little Blayre!! I love it that they think if they can't see us then we can't see them. Okay my kiddos LOVE Max and Ruby, what is up with this terrible cartoon?!